Running your club during lock down
Key questions for your committee or management to consider...
- How do we get our heads in the game?
- What are the best things to do right now ?
- How the heck do we actually do it!?
Key action points
- Own that Narrative - what's the message you're sending your members?
- What do you want to achieve in this time as a club?
- Communication - what's your communication plan
Take advantage of technology (especially free platforms)
- Friendly Manager and Zoom integration
- Slack or Microsoft teams for communicating
- Trello or Mondays.com for projects and collaborating
Helpful links during lockdown
- College Sports - Keeping active in isolation
- Sport New Zealand – COVID-19 Public Advice
- Balance is Better – COVID-19 and youth sport in New Zealand
- Sky Sport Next Home Advantage
- Les Mills At Home Workouts
- PE with Joe
- Mental Fitness During Uncertainty
- Capital Football Individual Home Programme – Youth U13-18
- New Zealand Football Home Training Programme
- Indoor Rowing Challenge – Eric Murray Invitational
- Can’t swim? Here are 25 things you CAN do to stay in the zone and get fighting fit
- NETFIT NZ – Online Virtual Netball Clinics
- CLM Community Sport Coaching Modules
- Sport New Zealand – Tips for Coaches
- Balance is Better – Tips for coaches during lockdown